Sollte ein Patch zu diesem oder einem anderen Spiel fehlen bitte Kontakt mit uns aufnehmen.
Das Kopieren von Downloadlinks ist nicht erlaubt und wird verfolgt.
Größe: 40,8 MB
Für: PC Version
Changelog Patch 1.61 (englisch):
* It is now possible to modify unitglobal.csv, unitmodel.csv, munitions.csv and unitpack.csv files for Multiplayer games.
* The unit currently selected in-game will now be selected when the "Compose Courier Message" window is opened.
* New grass, dirt, woods, rocks, and water textures for all Gettysburg and Antietam maps have been added.
* There is now no limit on the number of human courier messages in Single Player and Multiplayer games.
* The realism of the "line of sight" calculation for units has been improved. Friendly units are now more likely to obstruct each other, and "shooting over" problems are reduced.
* Cavalry now less likely to withdraw when under fire.
* Units retreating in close quarters will now halt and reform when a large enough gap between units is available.
* A bug that prevented courier orders from being obeyed until the "Time" setting was altered has been fixed.
* A bug that prevented courier orders from being executed until a previous "Move to This Map Point" destination was reached has been fixed. A separate command for waypoints has been added.
* A bug that prevented courier facing orders from being executed correctly has been fixed. A new command, "Face your unit in this direction upon arrival," has been added. The facing direction command must be given after the move order and before the formation is specified; e.g., "General A, move to x farm, face to the SW, form your brigade in a line."
* Units will no longer spawn in rivers at the beginning of Sandbox battles.
* Supply wagons will be less likely to move too close to the enemy during combat.
* Antietam and Chancellorsville roads have been corrected.
* The missing basement on the St. George Church has been added.
* Buildings in the Salem Church map have been corrected.
* A conflict in MultiPlayer when different "Aicount"s were specified by host and clients has been fixed.
* Units will now be less likely to unrealistically re-form under fire.
* Fixed a scoring bug linked to officer respawning.
* Fixed AN07 carryover to AN14 scenario issue.
Weitere Links zum Spiel :